- Medicare bulk-billing is available for regular consultations (if you have a valid Medicare card)
- Private fees may apply for some minor procedures to cover the cost of equipment (such as IUD, skin cancer biopsies/excisions, wound laceration repair etc), ECG and pathology tests, and worker's compensation
- For those WITHOUT a valid Medicare card, our doctor's fees are:
|Follow Up Visit
||As per doctor
Our practice is an appointment based practice, although walk-ins may be accommodated depending on circumstances.
Home visits - Home visits are available only to regular patients of this surgery in special circumstances at the discretion of the GP. The doctor makes local area house calls in times of emergency and when it is deemed safe for them to do so. Please inquire at the reception for the changes associated with this service. House calls are only available for regular known patients who lives within a 2 kms radius of the practice and only at the discretion of the treating doctor.
- Results policy: Please make a follow-up appointment with the doctor to discuss all results. Unfortunately we are unable to give results over the phone.
- Communications policy: You can contact us by phoning during our opening hours and our reception staff will assist with your enquiry. If we are busy with other phone calls during this time then please call back in a few minutes. For emergencies, please dial 000.
- Email policy: Our practice does not use email as a form of communication without the consent of our patients. Our emails are not encrypted so we can not guarantee the confidentiality of it's content being accessed inadvertently or intentionally by a third party. Patient consent is implied if you choose to email us first. We endeavour to reply to your emails within 3 days. If you are experiencing an emergency please dial 000.
- Complaints: We would like your feedback if you are concerned about the service you have received. Please contact us to discuss your concerns with the practice manager.
- Cancellation Policy: We understand that unexpected issues can emerge and if that happens, we ask for scheduled appointments to be cancelled at least 24 hours in advanced for allied professionals and 3 hours in advance for General Practitioners. There will be a fee of $25.00 if we do not receive a call to cancel an appointment.