- Medicare bulk-billing is available for regular consultations (if you have a valid Medicare card)
- Private fees may apply for some minor procedures to cover the cost of equipment (such as IUD, skin cancer biopsies/excisions, wound laceration repair etc), ECG and pathology tests, and worker's compensation
- For those WITHOUT a valid Medicare card, our doctor's fees are:
|Follow Up Visit
||As per doctor
Our practice is an appointment based practice, although walk-ins may be accommodated depending on circumstances.
- Results policy: Please make a follow-up appointment with the doctor to discuss all results. Unfortunately we are unable to give results over the phone.
- Communications policy: You can contact us by phoning during our opening hours and our reception staff will assist with your enquiry. If we are busy with other phone calls during this time then please call back in a few minutes. For emergencies, please dial 000.
- Complaints: We would like your feedback if you are concerned about the service you have received. Please contact us to discuss your concerns with the practice manager. If your issue still remains unresolved, you may contact the NSW Health Care Complaints Commission on 1800 043 159.
- Cancellation Policy: We understand that unexpected issues can emerge and if that happens, we ask for scheduled appointments to be cancelled at least 24 hours in advanced for allied professionals and 3 hours in advance for General Practitioners. There will be a fee of $25.00 if we do not receive a call to cancel an appointment.